Getting your student visa
CESL will assist students to simplify the process of obtaining the F-1 U.S. student visa. Please read this information thoroughly. If you have any questions after reading this information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your complete CESL application. This includes all supporting documentation (financial guarantee, financial guarantee authorization and passport copy). We will review the application for admission and then send you the form I-20 that is required for your student visa application.
- Pay the SEVIS fee and print your receipt. This can be paid at www.fmjfee.com.
- Obtain the information and forms from the U.S. embassy or consulate nearest to your home. www.usembassy.gov, http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/
- Make an appointment. Be sure you pay your SEVIS (I-901) fee prior to the appointment. http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/wait-times.html
- Prepare for your interview carefully.